Missouri Family Law and Criminal Defense Attorney
The legal issues you are dealing with now will often have an affect on future legal matters. Hiring a lawyer who is familiar with the affects that your current legal situation could have on your future is important. As a general practice law firm, we understand how criminal charges can affect a future family law matter or how an estate plan or personal injury award can affect tax status. Contact our Joplin law offices for a free consultation regarding any legal issue, such as:
- Criminal Defense - If you have been charged with a crime in Missouri state or federal courts, you should hire a criminal defense attorney who will aggressively defend your rights.
- DUI / DWI - A charge of drunk driving or operating under the influence can seriously affect the rest of your life. We understand how serious these charges are and we have experience helping clients effectively resolve them.
- Bankruptcy - The new bankruptcy laws do not make filing for debt relief impossible. If you have any questions regarding the new laws or your ability to file under them, we can help.
- Family Law - Dealing with divorce, child support, and other family law issues can be difficult. We have the experience, knowledge, and perspective to help you keep sight of what is important.
- Estate Planning - We assist clients with all of their estate planning needs, including wills, trusts, living trusts, powers of attorneys, guardianships, and succession planning. We also guide clients during the probate process.
- Business Planning - We represent clients during the business formation process and with operations issues. We have experience representing LLCs, corporations, and partnerships to draft and litigate control agreements, employment agreements, and dissolutions.
- Personal Injury - We represent clients who have been injured in premises liability accidents, car accidents, truck accidents, and other personal injury actions.
- Workers' Compensation - If you have been injured at the workplace, we can help you file for and receive workers' compensation benefits.
- Tax Law - We have experience helping clients with tax workouts with both the IRS and Missouri Department of Revenue.
Contact a Joplin Criminal Defense and Bankruptcy Lawyer
Contact our Joplin law offices for legal advice regarding all of your legal needs. We offer clients a free initial consultation.